View all jobs
Controls TechBowling Green, KY
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, switches, sensors, motors, etc.
- Maintain electrical equipment to meet NEC and local codes.
- Demonstrate safe use of shop tools, hand and power.
- Demonstrate mechanical knowledge.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of PLC’s, VFD’s, analog and digital industrial sensors.
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems using testing tools such as ohmmeters and voltmeters.
- Perform duties in a work environment that may be hot, cold, dirty or fast paced.
- Self-starter able to work alone managing and recording his or her time and expenses yet able to work as a team with other trades.
- All other assigned duties.