The Weld Supervisor has the responsibility to lead a department consisting of approximately 20 to 30 hourly skilled semi-skilled workers and up to 2 hourly, working for team le to build equipment in a safe and productive manner while adhering to all quality and ISO standards.
- Bachelors Degree required in Engineering, Operations or Business majors preferred
- Industrial Product Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in weld symbols or have the ability to learn them
- Must be able to read blueprints
- At least 2 years Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment requirement required
- Must be able to work effectively with Quality, Sourcing, Mechanical and Design Engineers, and Process Engineers to achieve corporate targets for safety, quality, and on-time delivery in an extremely fast-paced environment