Position Title Robotics Welder - IL #5491
Location Millstadt, Illinois
Operate OTC Robotic Welding equipment by applying welds per specifications to product components. Must be able to work with various codes, standards and specifications, create various jigs, program, re-program and work with carousel’s in a fabrication setting working with stainless steel to produce metal assembly parts. Must measure dimensions of production parts using tape measure, calipers, micrometers, and templates to ensure conformance with quality standards.
• Set up and operate equipment to manufacture the highest quality parts, while maintaining production standards and safety precautions.
• Perform all functions involved in operation of a robotic welder, including programming, touch point, and operation corrections and preventative maintenance.
• Regularly inspect in-process and finished parts to ensure quality goals.
• Regularly inspect in-process and finished parts to ensure quality goals, and for defective welds according to work instructions and procedures
• Collaborate with Engineering or other departments as needed.
• Read show drawings and prints to determine specifications and accuracy; then complete required functions.
• Aid in start-up of Robotics in Welding Department.
• Program, re-program and/or reteach the robotic equipment as needed.
• Assist in departmental measurable goals relating production concerns, quality, and efficiency.
Vocational or Technical Certification or Associates Degree in Robotics Technology.
1-3 years of experience with OTC Robotics welding equipment required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Vocational or Technical Certification or Associates Degree in Robotics Technology.
2. 1-3 years of experience with OTC Robotics welding equipment.