This is a great small and growing RF IoT communications company in the Boston Massachusetts area who recognizes their people, and rewards them for their success. This is a high growth position for high energy engineers who really enjoy their work.
This job comes with a generous salary, fantastic career growth and other company incentives
Job # 3224
Join our team as the Sr. Program Manager who will directly interact with customers on new products and integrations using our superior technologies. You will use your creativity and experience to capture and develop new programs with the DoD in the communications and IoT space.
You will have experience with following contractual commitments across multiple programs on a continuing basis. You will provide continuous feedback on direction, resources, requirements and pace to the Project Leads and work directly with company leadership. You will have supported Government Bid and Proposals, contracting vehicles, pre-proposal shaping, proposal response and producing Statements of Work.
This position is geared toward an individual who likes to take charge, organization, keeping large programs on track and interface directly with our key customers.
Here in our facility we develop cutting edge wireless communication systems based on our highly advanced antenna technologies. Our technology is being utilized across a variety of land, sea and airborne platforms for terrestrial and satellite communications in virtually every frequency range. Our team solves hard problems and our products have a high impact for their customers – keeping people around the world in contact with the internet and each other.
We also offer a generous salary, coupled with bonus and a strong share participation plan.
* A Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or an equivalent degree is required
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS level security clearance
1. Have provided Program Oversight on antenna, and/or communications projects with the US Government.
2. A firm understanding of deeply technical large-scale projects, preferably in the communications and Satcom sector.
3. Experience drafting and/or following requirements.
4. Leadership experience on technical programs.
5. Experience with multiple government procurement processes.
6. Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
1. Program Manager from the Satellite Communications industry with demonstrable experience bringing products to market.
2. In-depth knowledge of satellite systems and the LEO, MEO and GEO markets.
3. Technical knowledge to develop and manage complex end-to-end network design and an ability to document and communicate these designs.
4. Direct Experience in leading products into Volume production.
5. Technical Program Management experience.
6. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
7. Ability to obtain a TS Security Clearance.