Immediate Hire! Remarkable growth opportunity for someone who has managed a small team (1-3 junior staff members) to work for the Ad Tech arm of one of the world's largest media conglomerates responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, they leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. They provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our parent company’s agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, our client operates in 68 markets worldwide.
They are a collaborate, fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level.
The Manager, Programmatic Strategy will assist in establishing strong relationships with clients and partners, along with supporting the day-to-day management of client business. You will also assist in client negotiations, building management experience, obtaining the ability to write clearly and creating lively, imaginative but substantive presentations.
- Accountable for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics, and introduce new success metrics and portfolio management
- Support training of all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of client’s capabilities and our clients’ business
- Champion growth programmatic initiatives across client
- Build, grown and maintain outstanding relationships with key agency client leads
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on each account (marketplace, research/analytics, operations) to insure client needs are being met
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Identify and deliver new audience-based programmatic solutions -- drive business growth
- Knowledge of offline and online space; understands the relationships between brand, media, and consumer.
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools.
- Excellent quantitative analytic skills; knowledge of testing methodologies.
- 4+ years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding relationship and business builder
- Forward / innovative thinker with an ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Our client is a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!