Global company looking to make a quick hire for strong Salesforce Administrator. Long Island based office close to everything. Company offers top benefits including 401K matching, profit sharing, health, vision, dental insurance, plus much more.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will support the consumer division of a global corporation on all Saleforce related issues.
- Responsible for managing the Salesforce instance and all back-end builds within Salesforce that allows creation of workflows and structures to support the needs of various departments.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Exposure to a high level of management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, An MBA would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce required, with the following required certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related Salesforce experience is required.
- Strong communication, analytical and conceptual skills, including technical writing for a non-technical audience are required.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers and Visual Force Page development is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Access, Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.