Looking to hire within the next two weeks: Very immediate. Opportunity to work for a growing, marketing focused SaaS company, national in scale. Position offers tremendous opportunity for creativity and collaboration, with a strong corss-functional team. Ability to rub shoulders with all genres of marketing.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE WITH A SAAS PRODUCT OR HAVE WORKED FOR A SAAS COMPANY
Our client is looking for an energetic Social Media Specialist with experience marketing B2B technology. They are a growing team and company, where one can develop and manage their social media strategy: driving brand awareness, generating leads, and engaging customers on social media to move prospects into and through the funnel.
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and will collaborate daily with the entire marketing team
- Create, measure, and refine a social media strategy that drives traffic, increases leads (and increases leads from enterprise companies), and increases engagement.
- Coordinate with Brand, Demand Generation, Content, and Product marketing managers to create and execute a social media calendar.
- Write social copy and develop innovative social content and campaign ideas that achieve marketing goals.
- Monitor all platforms, responding to comments, and listening to competitors, target personas and audiences, and industry publications.
- Help increase their position as industry thought leaders by helping them become a bigger part of the social media conversation, helping key employees engage with the social media community.
- Create programs that facilitates employee social media sharing in a way that helps us meet our goals.
- Measure, track, and refine to drive stronger revenue growth throughout the full funnel.
- 3+ years' experience with social media, content, and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in B2B software, telematics, or business intelligence technology.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; able to draft communications for various platforms and formats while capturing a consistent voice and driving action or engagement.
- Comfortable with analytics and has a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ownership mentality, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks based on business impact.
- Creative and solution-oriented.