We are seeking a full-time Production Supervisor at our Memphis TN location. The Production Supervisor reports to the Plant Manager and is responsible for supervising and training manufacturing personnel in a manner consistent with Company policies and procedures. Other responsibilities include planning and managing the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials, and systems) in order to efficiently, safely, and cost-effectively achieve performance targets. Performance improvement strategies such as coaching, training, and developing employees are also expected. The production supervisor also Implements and ensures adherence to company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To be considered for a Production Supervisor position, the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing supervisory experience
- Able to plan, allocate resources, manage production and coordinate people and equipment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis resolution
- Able to read and perform basic mathematical calculations as well as read and write measurements in numbers, fractions and decimals at a high school education or equivalent level
- Able to read and properly utilize a tape measure
- Experience in glass/metal industry preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.