Position Title Manufacturing Lead – Injection Mold - Night Shift – WI #5784
Location Burlington, WI
Dynamic growth means we have an opportunity for a manufacturing professional who is seeking additional leadership and growth to build their technical and supervisory skills!
- Developing staffing schedules based on customer needs and equipment and personnel availability; this includes being able to adjust in a dynamic environment to accommodate order fill, absences or equipment breakdowns and facilitating a healthy team that supports its own with respect and commitment.
- Being a hands-on leader and working with a team to achieve production and quality targets while sending everyone home safely.
- Coaching team members to meet objectives and ensure compliance with work rules and safety policies.
- Supporting new team members with training and evaluation.
- Performing line audits to proactively identify and address safety, 5S and standard work compliance with the ultimate goal of meeting our goal to “Ship good parts on time. Keep improving.”
- Having predictable free time to meet family or personal obligations by working a consistent schedule of 7 PM to 7 AM shifts within a 2 week rotation. Week 1 is two days on, two days off and work the weekend; Week 2 is two days off, two days on, weekend off.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or higher is a plus.
2. 5+ years of experience in an injection molding manufacturing environment.