Position Title Civil Engineer – WV #5773
Location Princeton, West Virginia
Multi-disciplined firm with an established practice, which includes both public and private sector clientele, has an immediate opening for an experienced Civil Engineer in its Radford, Virginia office. The ideal candidate will have a civil or environmental engineering education/background with 4-10 years of experience in the industry as well as having a P.E. license.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Applies educational knowledge/experience to the design of projects
• Manage and design engineering projects from conception to end with minimum supervision
• Direct and supervise design technicians
• Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies and other entities
• Produce quality products in a timely manner meeting both the schedule and man-hours for the project.
• Direct communication with CAD technicians drafting projects and Project Managers.
• QA/QC of own designs and designs completed by others.
• Recognizes when technical problems are developing and initiates appropriate corrective actions.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or other related engineering field.
Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
Proficiency using MS Word and Excel.
Experience or class work in water and sanitary sewer systems design.
Competitive Salary based on experience
401k with Company Match
Medical/ Dental Plans
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
Short/Long term disability
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or other related engineering field.
2. PE license.
3. Experience or class work in water and sanitary sewer systems design preferred.