Position Title Inside Sales Rep - Steel – NJ #5801
Location Middletown, NJ
Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of steel foundation products in the US.
The Inside Sales Representative serves as a liaison between the company and the customer, establishing stronger customer relationships and developing a steady flow of order inquiries.
• Track and follow sales inquiries with customers and in the marketplace to convert these inquiries into orders.
• Manage customer base and orders to create an optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by the District Manager.
• Achieve individual goals for sales revenue, sales volume, gross profit, and credit.
• Manage orders throughout the sales cycle, including: developing inquiries, sourcing material, proposing pricing, arranging transportation, organizing logistics, arranging delivery schedules, supplying details for timely billing, leading collections, resolving claims and effectively managing dispute resolution.
• Maintain high visibility in the marketplace and provide a steady flow of market intelligence to the District Manager on market conditions, competitor activity and upcoming projects.
• 1-3 years of sales experience in the Construction industry, preferably in Steel is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
• Professional presentation skills: excellent verbal communications abilities, strong confidence in speaking to audiences.
• Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
• 10% travel required.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities and characteristics:
• Able to develop a customer base by building strong, long-term relationships.
• Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Service oriented, and able to track, manage and follow through on details.
• Tenacious approach to problem solving.
• Willing to Relocate a plus
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 1-3 years sales experience in construction industry, preferably steel.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.