Are you someone who likes work variety where you can juggle multiple things and are comfortable with verbal communication? Do you enjoy a team-driven environment in a structured environment with task focus? If this describes what motivates you every day, then this may be the position made for you.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- You will be responsible for supporting the daily production manufacturing operations of the facility and ensuring the quality production of manufactured parts.
- Adapt and promote lean manufacturing principals, participate in the Elimination of Waste program, and use Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis to take corrective actions.
- Enforce required safety standards on the floor and keep production areas in the ideal state to meet and or exceed 5S standards.
- Build team member capability.
- Ensure that Company policies and procedures and the collective agreement are adhered to by employees.
- Authorized to make decisions concerning quality issues.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery in proper operating condition through utilization of the Maintenance and Tooling departments.
- Must be willing to work any shift and periodic weekend overtime.
- Someone who has 5+ years Supervising Production employees in a fast-paced, automotive stamping environment.