We are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for a global manufacturing company with a location in western Pennsylvania (approximately 30 minutes east of Pittsburgh). The organization is a full-service supplier of specialized injection molded components and assemblies for the medical, optics and electronics industries.
This unique role will provide you the opportunity to be very hands on spending time on the production floor and interacting with engineers, skilled technicians, and toolmakers who bring diverse technical knowledge together to develop custom engineered parts for their customers.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, robust health insurance and a career path to future professional growth opportunities.
- Experience with automation and robots in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge with PLC’s such as Allen Bradley
- A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Able to read and understand blueprints and electrical schematics
- An Engineering or Technical Degree is preferred
- A background in Mechatronics and Automation