· Support electricians in the installation and troubleshooting of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems e.g.
· motor control circuits
· hydraulic pumps, valves and cylinders
· pneumatic compressors, valves and cylinders
· electrical distribution equipment (13.8kv, 4160v, 480v, 120v)
· instrumentation (pressure, flow, temperature, consistency, freeness, control valves)
· Provide support for equipment reliability efforts. Knowledge of Six Sigma, Kepner-Tregoe, or root cause analysis tools a plus
· Provide support and training to hourly electricians
· Maintain documentation of electrical drawings, vendor documentation, troubleshooting tools
Need a senior level engineer. High voltage experience needed. Not looking for a process controls engineer, knowledge of it is OK and desirable, not a must. Don’t need project engineering experience from cradle to grave. However, this person may provide scope for the project engineers. This person will be part of the engineering group and not maintenance. That said we want a senior level who can train and mentor junior level and E&I Supervisors. 7 to 10-year’s experience.
What we need.
- High voltage experience needed. Referred range 13.8 kv, 4160, 2300, 600, 480, 120.
- Knowledge of electrical safe work practices; NEC and NFPA 70-E
- Not looking for a process controls engineer, knowledge of it is OK.
- Must have heavy industry experience.
- BSEE. Will consider a different degree if the candidate meets all of the above, or even non degree if bullseye.
- Working knowledge of ABB VFD’s, Allen Bradley PLC’s, DeltaV, HART instrumentation a plus
·Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
Experienced in the use of PLC’s for troubleshooting, RSLogix 5000, device net, flex I/O
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of maintenance management systems, with working knowledge of SAP a plus