Position Title Fire Protection Engineer – Fire Sprinkler and Alarm System Design – OR #5850
Location: Portland, OR
Leading fire protection consulting firm providing a range of professional services involving life safety, fire protection, and security on commercial, institutional and industrial projects for clients worldwide.
Searching for a Fire Protection Engineer to:
- Design fire protection systems including fire alarm sprinkler and special hazard systems.
- Plan and direct engineering activities for projects.
- Conduct building and fire code reviews and analyses.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Fire Protection or Mechanical Engineering.
2. 3+ years of Fire Sprinkler and Fire Alarm System Design experience.
3. Licensed FPE preferred.