My Client has opportunities for Maintenance Technicians on 2nd shift to provide support to the manufacturing process. The position will be responsible for corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance in a manufacturing operation. Types of equipment include CNC metal turning equipment, injection mold machines and various assembly and testing apparatus.
Hours: 2nd Shift 5:30pm – 4:00am
Monday through Thursday
Overtime as required.
- Responsible for breakdown maintenance according to shift priority
- Conduct preventive maintenance according to schedule
- Perform facilities maintenance as needed
- Work on pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to work safely
- Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent experience
- Three or more years Maintenance Technician experience. Prefer exp. With CNC Metal Turning Equipment, Injection Mold Machines, and various Testing & Assembly Apparatus
- Demonstrated experience with electrical and mechanical applications
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Electronics experience including PLCs
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Working at machines, work benches.
- Standing, walking, bending, sitting.
- Lifting up to 20lbs frequently, up to 50 lbs occasionally.’
- Interacting with computers, machine panels and parts.
- Written and verbal communication