We are currently in need for a Team Leader
. We are looking for safety-oriented, energetic individuals to join our team!
Reporting to the Superintendent, the Team Leader will be responsible for the overall results (production, quality, safety) of a shift, ensuring safety and quality standards are met at all times. This is a manufacturing company.
For Team Leader: Qualifications:
For Team Leader: Key Responsibilities:
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Lead an 18 member production team
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Available to work flexible hours
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ensuring safety standards are met
- Supervising a production team
- Scheduling personnel
- Submitting weekly payroll
- Training and developing new employees
- Ensures all housekeeping standards are adhered to
- Lead and participate in improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and improve cost-effectiveness