This process engineer will thoroughly learn the manufacturing process from beginning to end in cooperation with employees throughout the entire plant site, and strive for operational excellence with acute responsiveness to their suggestions. The ideal candidate is savvy with machinery, full of ideas for optimizations, and excited to share data and insights with their teammates.
- Troubleshoot production process issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective action
- Analyze current production processes and identify potential improvements
- Lead a project team through the installation of a new process or equipment
- Complete validation requirements for any new system (IQ, OQ, and PQ)
- Provide in-process technical oversight which includes production support for day-to-day issues, long term needs, and start-up requirements
- Communicate throughout the organization with validation, QA, QC, supply chain, sales, etc.
- Collect and analyze production data and prepare a presentation to share at department meetings
- Write and review technical reports, batch production records, SOPs, work instructions, and deviations
- Design and execute lab scale experiments for process development and investigations
- Develop a deep understanding of unit operations, processes, and product flows
- Other duties as assigned