Position Title IT Manager – Manufacturing – WI #5854
Location Green Bay, WI
This position will report directly to the Finance Director.
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for coordinating, planning and leading computer related activities for this business unit.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining computer systems to support the information systems.
• Manage both the programming and coordinator teams.
• This position is a working managers role with knowledge of internal, corporate, customer, and supplier business processes and interfaces.
• Solid understanding of IT systems that support a manufacturing operation
• This role bridges the gap between IT technical systems and the needs of customers and internal departments
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelors Degree in computer science or related.
2. 5+ years of IT development experience in a manufacturing company.
3. Management and leadership experience.
4. Advanced .Net development experience.
5. ERP software experience.
6. Hands on experience in development and server/networking hardware