This organization provides industrial and commercial coating and cathodic protection services to customers in the mid-west, mid-Atlantic and mid-south regions. Customers include oil and gas producers, midstream companies, natural gas utility companies and municipal water authorities.
The Project Manager will work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure the timely completion of projects including quality and safety.
This position will manage 4-5 projects at a time varying in size and scope. Current projects are in OH, PA and WV and into VA. This person will work form their office in central Ohio.
- Manage projects and other work productively and profitably
- Implement, monitor, and advocate the Company Safety Program
- Lead, train and influence positive behavior of Field Supervisors and Field Production employees
- Complete required documentation for projects including inspection documentation, daily time sheets, receipts, and other information to close out a project
- 10-20 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Technical knowledge of protective coatings including experience and familiarity with SSPC /NACE surface preparation standards and the proper methods used in the application of protective coatings
- NACE CIP level 1 or 2 certification required
- NACE Cathodic Protection (CP 1) designation a plus
- Must have above and below ground blasting and coatings experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the project manager role, managing and supervising surface preparation and the application of protective above and below ground protective coatings in the oil and gas industry.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with varying surface preparation techniques and application of a variety of above ground and below ground coatings.
- Project quoting experience including estimating time and material
- Will ensure that all project materials are available in inventory
- Will train field teams and supervisors on all safety protocols
- Good communication skills and able to interact with all field personnel, vendors, and customers
- Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week if necessary, including occasional weekend travel.
You will be provided everything needed for success including company truck, cell phone, and travel expenses.
Relocation assistance may be provided along with a more than competitive salary, bonus, and health insurance.