Position Title Project Manager - Protective Industrial Coating - OH #3760
Location Dennison Ohio
Company is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a background and experience in the application of protective coatings.
Responsibilities associated with the position include the following:
* Ability to accurately and profitably estimate hours, costs and pricing of all projects.
* Ability to manage work productively and profitably.
* Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, Company employees, on site inspectors and others.
* Effective supervision of Field Supervisors resulting in a safe work environment, increased productivity and a quality work product.
* A strong advocate and manager of the Company Safety Program communicating the importance of employee safety, the BBS program and other Company safety initiatives to ensure its success. Meaningful participation and leadership as a member of Company's Safety Committee.
* Ability to effectively train and mentor Field Supervisors and crew members including but not limited to developing skills related to safety, quality, productivity and management.
* Management skills needed to direct and manage multiple projects to ensure crews consistently follow approach to work and quality as well as completing required documentation for a project and ensuring that office personnel receive required time reports, inspection documentation, daily sheets, credit card receipts and other information to close out a project and invoice the customer.
* Ability to function as a Quality Manager.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
* NACE CIP level I certification required.
* 7 to 10 years' experience managing and supervising the application of protective above ground atmospheric coatings. Experience blasting and applying protective coatings.
* Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week if necessary including occasional weekend travel.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. NACE CIP level I certification required.
2. 7 + years of experience managing and supervising the application of protective above ground atmospheric coatings.
3. Experience blasting and applying protective coatings.
4. Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week if necessary including occasional weekend travel.
5. Base salary expectations.