Manager of Project Engineering
Our client is a highly regarded Consumer Products Manufacturing organization. Their commitment to quality products for the consumer has been recognized on a worldwide basis. We are currently seeking a Manager of Project Engineer in providing engineering/maintenance support to the manufacturing and distribution effort of multiple facilities. As the Manager of Project Engineering you will be providing direct oversight of the engineering and capital projects of a $1B+ organization. You will also be tasked with developing future bench strength for this operation in the areas of engineering and maintenance management. This is a very high paced, employee driven environment, and your ability to motivate and lead will provide future promotional opportunities. Position reports to the Director of Engineering.
This is a beautiful location in Wisconsin providing a great family friendly environment and with rich cultural opportunities. Excellent compensation and benefit package.
· BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Ag Engineering
· 3-5 years of Capital Project Management experience within a Pharma or Food Mfg operation
· 3 years of proven leadership and development of an engineering team
· Excellent knowledge of processing equipment installation and automation
· Excellent communication and training skills
· Open to daytime travel up to 75% or 20% overnight