Our client is a highly regarded Consumer Products Manufacturing organization. Their commitment to quality products for the consumer has been recognized on a worldwide basis. We are currently seeking a Director of Engineering to lead a team of Project and Process Engineers in providing engineering/maintenance support to the manufacturing and distribution effort of multiple facilities. As the Director of Engineering you will be providing strategic vision for the engineering, capital projects, and maintenance management of a $1B+ organization. You will also be tasked with developing future bench strength for this operation in the areas of engineering and maintenance management. This is a very high paced, employee driven environment, and your ability to motivate and lead will provide future promotional opportunities. Position reports to the Sr VP of Operations and Supply Chain.
This is a beautiful location in Wisconsin providing a great family friendly environment and with rich cultural opportunities. Excellent compensation and benefit package.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Ag Engineering
- 7-10 years of Engineering Management in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Strong Capital Project, budgetary, CI, TPM, Reliability and efficiency improvement knowledge
- Excellent leadership and employee development skills
- Excellent employee engagement experience
- Open to up to 75% travel (limited overnight due to proximity of operational sites)