Production Manager – 2nd Shift
Our client is one of the "Top 5" players within their industry. Their reputation for quality of products and customer relationships they build sets the standard. We are seeking a Production Manager for the 2nd shift of their "Flagship" operations. As the Production Manager you will oversee a team of 250 production associates and 10 supervisors. You will also have shared responsibility for the Maintenance, and Quality departments. This is a very high paced manufacturing effort, which has been recognized worldwide. Promotional opportunities are frequent for "Top Performing" individuals.
Relocation is provided, along with extremely good benefit package
Position reports to the Plant Operations Manager.
Great "Family Friendly" area of Wisconsin
- 3 years of prior Production Management experience in a highly regulated environment, such as Pharmaceutical or Food
- Exceptional leadership skills with a track record of success in developing future leaders
- Strong Continuous Improvement and floor engagement skills
- Degree a plus, but off-setting operations experience will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of management in a high speed packaging environment