Electricians are involved in the daily installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of manufacturing systems. This is a hands on position requiring knowledge of electrical systems combined with a strong troubleshooting ability.
- Focus on Safety First for self and co-workers
- Display good Teamwork and Attendance behaviors
- Take pride in providing excellent Customer Service to internal groups
- Strive to continuously improve technical abilities
- Appropriately use and handle electrical testing equipment and complete repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Locate the cause of electrical problems and make corrections.
- Install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, appliances, fixtures, and machinery.
- Connect wires to transformers, circuit breakers, inspects electrical equipment and systems, plans layout of wiring and equipment in conformance to all codes.
- Provide assistance in the plant involving other types of general maintenance work when needed.
- Good computer and math skills