A leading manufacturer of household consumer products is looking for an experienced Production Shift Supervisor who will be responsible for the supervision of employees providing direction, allocation and utilization of resources. Act as a liaison between management and employees.
This is a night -12 hour shift position. Shift time would run 6:00 pm to 6:00 am with rotating work days *Bilingual skills -(Spanish) -preferred
- Provide leadership and direction to manage and support safety programs.
- Complete safety audits
- Hire, train, coach and develop employees as well as appraise their performance
- Manage and approve timekeeping for hourly workforce through SAP
- Ensure production schedule, material usage, and output requirements are met
- Support lean and continuous improvement projects
- Develop strategic initiatives and operating goals for the plant
This is a night -12 hour shift position. Shift time would run 6:00 pm to 6:00 am with rotating work days.
- 4+ years of production supervision and progressive manufacturing experience
- manufacturing experience in a food or packaging company
- Bilingual skills -(Spanish)
- proficiency in SAP, Kronos, and Gensuite
- Must be able to work nights (12-hour shift) 6 pm to 6 am
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office software and Business systems,
- High school education or GED required, additional degree preferred
Plus Qualities of a preferred candidate:
- BA/BS degree in Operations Management, Business, or a related field
- Union environment experience