Our client, a well-respected Food / Beverage manufacturer brands seeks a hands-on, energetic results-driven Plant Manager to oversee and manage one of their premier manufacturing plants. Non-Union plant.
The Plant Manager leads all plant operations and continuous improvement activities with overall responsibility for safety, production, maintenance, and other production support areas. This role will achieve excellence through people management and development, driving employee engagement, and meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers. The Plant Manager will also focus on ensuring a safe work environment, optimizing throughput, and controlling cost, while maintaining quality standards that results in maximizing profitability.
Reports directly to the President.
: Moses Lake, WA
: $120K - $150K + bonus + relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher from accredited University.
- 10+ years food / beverage manufacturing experience - with at least 2 years experience in aseptic process.
- 5 + years of leadership.
- 4+ year P&L experience.
- Strong process improvement experience.
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to comprehend and analyze. numerical and statistical data to drive operational decision-making.
- Ability to think long-term.
- Passion for development of people.
- Aseptic manufacturing experience required.