* Test and observe running machinery
* Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment.
* Test fixed machinery
* Clean and lubricate parts
* Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
* Record all work activities
* Use database software.
* Comply with safety regulations
* Work with a maintenance team
Associates degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics or related field and at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience