Driving continual improvement of manufacturing processes.
Directly supervises up to 8 staff members within the Molding Operations. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
Manning- Aligning employee headcount to customer demands.
Oversee facility organization through 5S
Improve material flow through the manufacturing process by establishing requirements for WIP, finished goods, and replenishment strategies.
Oversee the collection and resolution of interrupters in the manufacturing process.
Plans develop and implements organization policies and goals to ensure alignment with the facility and corporate goals, objectives, and initiatives.
Coordinates activities of divisions or departments such as operating, manufacturing, engineering, planning, sales, maintenance, or research and development, to effect operational efficiency and economy.
Directs preparation of directives to division or department administrator outlining policy, program, or operations changes to be implemented.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Management, Statistics, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience, Plastic Injection knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, forecasting, scheduling, real-time operations management, and coordination of people and resources.
- Plastics injection molding: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)