We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced commercial air conditioning service technician
to maintain and service commercial air refrigeration systems to include repair, provide diagnostic service and recommendations for parts and maintenance of systems
- Inspect systems and their components to ensure safety and to identify necessary repairs and providing preventative maintenance services.
- Diagnose problems and identify equipment and/or system repair and replacement needs.
- Provide routine maintenance of HVAC systems to ensure peak operational function.
- Repair units as needed.
- Identify parts and service needs with the procurement department to ensure that adequate materials are secured to maintain systems.
- Clean systems; e.g., coils, condensing pans, drain lines, etc, to ensure that units are operating at top efficiency.
- Maintain service records.