Great Opportunity with a Growing Global company.
Union exprience in a manufacturing environment is HIGHLY Preferred)
75K is top end - 75K would have to be a rock star!
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for
- supporting the organization by implementing and administering human resources programs or policies.
- Provide day-to-day support in human resources services, which may include recruiting and staffing, administration of compensation and benefits programs, training and development, employee or labor relations, and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity compliance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for organization personnel.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field
- 4-6 years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.
HOW TO STAND OUT:
- Broad knowledge of human resource management principals
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- HRIS system experience with such applications such as Ultimate/UltiPro, Oracle, Kronos, SAP, ADP.
- Experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment required
- Prefer experience in a unionized manufacturing environment (Highly Preferred)