to provide robotic programming solutions in an automation environment.
Must be able to set up, operate and adjust all assembly equipment according to job requirements. Must be able to perform general maintenance, assembly equipment programming, and or understand weld principals, weld schedule programming and be responsible for weld quality. Ability to trouble shoot mechanical problems as required. Train operators in machine operation and quality inspection. Insure safety, repeatability and accuracy of equipment is maintained. Must be able to support production, maintain spare parts necessary for production, record machine downtime, and perform preventative maintenance and track machine efficiencies
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skilled with both hand and power tools.
- Must possess demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Computer operating and programming skills. PLC programming experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience or related machine experience.