Our client is growing and is ready to hire some dependable talent that can help build a high-performance permissionless blockchain. This team is part of problem-solving, and are busy optimizing low latency epidemic protocols (and other challenges)
This is a global company, with employees located anywhere they have access to high speed internet.
The Systems Engineers are part of a global team that is building a high performance network and they leverage a lot of low-level optimization techniques within the Linux kernel. We're using LLVM open source compiler and Rust in the tool chain.....so an interest or willingness to work with Rust is required.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent in experience
- Seasoned experience in building, maintaining, and supporting infrastructure and system components. You would be expected to create architecture and documentation for consistent reliability, scalability and performance. That's the foundation.
- Solid scripting skills, as you should know your way around Linux / Unix
- Experience working with Linux kernel
- Experience building low-latency networks
- Ability to work well with others, with experience sharing tasks with team members.
- Four+ years of experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting distributed systems.