This is a 50-year old DoD contractor that specializes in highly intelligent products. This is a 20 year client of ours. Very stable business, full time role not contingent on a contract award (open due to internal promotion). Few key things to note:
- Lead ISSM for responsible for implementation, review, maintenance of all classified information systems
- Employee owned business that has great profit sharing/perks
- Business is 50+ yrs old but growing steadily; adding 100+ new people in the past few years (multi-site nationwide)
- Great culture, dynamic products, fun environment!
- Report to office in Silver Spring MD. TS Clearance REQUIRED
Information Security System Manager (ISSM)
Silver Spring, MD
Full time direct hire position; base salary, profit sharing, full benefits, 401k
Well established, 50+ yr old defense contractor that specializes in highly technical intelligent systems/products has an immediate opening for an ISSM. Low turnover, strong growth, positive upbeat culture. We are looking for a strong ISSM who can hit the ground running....but we will consider a strong ISSO that is looking to advance their career!!
Key elements to this position:
Implement, review, maintain, and enforce security policies for classified information systems
Work with the Program Security Officer(s) to enforce DoD / Risk Management Framework security policies and ensure compliance
Hold responsibility for information security audits & be the subject matter expert in the matter!
- Top Secret Clearance Required; (CI Poly Preferred but not required, SAP/SCI Security Requirements desired)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 8+ years experience in Information Security or Systems Administration (Windows & RHEL Systems)
- Current security certification (DoD 8570 IAT Level II, IAM Level III)
- CISSP / CASP Certifications desired
- Risk Management Framework experience, implementation, continuous monitoring
- Experience with A&A requirements (RMF; DoD, ICD 503, JSIG, NIST 800-53 rev 4/5)
- Desired experience with interconnected classified intra-net connections (CNET, SIPRNET)
- Scanning/audit tool experience like SCAP, Nessus, McAfee ePO
- Ability to build, maintain, troubleshoot servers and networks, as well as general troubleshooting of information security issues
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities, and time frames.