View all jobs
HVAC Engineering ManagerGreenville, South Carolina
- A well-established Engineering firm is searching for a Mechanical/HVAC Manager to lead the firm's design activities for industrial/distribution facility projects.
- Come join a firm who is in strong growth mode with a tremendous pipeline of industrial projects. Great leadership opportunity!
- Company offers a great health insurance/benefits package!
- Flexible work schedule (4 1/2 day work week)
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401K w/ fully invested employer profit sharing
- Employee stock ownership
- Lead mechanical/HVAC design efforts for industrial clients
- Manage a team of Engineers and Designers in providing construction drawings/plans for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Projects (EPC)
- Provide technical leadership/training to junior associates
- Manage/coordinate department budgets, schedules along with overall project strategy
- Engineering degree is required
- 15+ years of design and design management of HVAC, utility piping and plumbing systems
- Experience with design only, EPC and design-build projects
- Experience training/leading teams of engineers & designers in the execution of projects including managing budgets, determining project strategy and manpower planning/scheduling.
- High level pf proficiency with dust collection systems, HVAC controls systems and overall life-cycle analysis of said systems
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Active P.E. registration is highly preferred