Due to extensive growth, we seek an Engineer Process Manager to be responsible for leading the development, design, implementation, and validation of new manufacturing processes and equipment for a leading global CPG manufacturer.
You will lead technical programs and will be responsible for building test plans and reporting on results for these programs.
You will be in a key position to deliver an innovation pipeline across multiple technologies and product platforms across the portfolio. You will execute process development activities related to new product and technology development projects.
In this position, you will promote innovation by anticipating trends around taste, nutrition, and safety.
Compensation: $120k-$130k + 15% Bonus + 9% 401k match
Location: Omaha, NE
• Brings strong science and engineering skills to the position. Serves as a technical expert in their field and as a technical consultant to other team members.
• Be the lead process development resource for major projects that may span multiple or new business opportunities.
• Develop an understanding of the process technology needs and capabilities, especially in plant-based protein.
• Identify and champion technologies that can be adapted to future needs.
• Manages project and budget (capital and expense) ensuring the technical integrity of new processes.
• Creates global process specifications based on trial results and data analysis.
• Mentor more junior engineers.
• BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Engineering (Chemical, Food Science, Biochemical, Agricultural or Mechanical).
• 5+ years’ experience in food or pharmaceutical process technology and knowledge of food/pharmaceutical science, processing, and product development process, with an understanding of food/pharmaceutical package interaction.
• Experience working in manufacturing factories, labs, or pilot plants.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to travel up to 25-30% of the time.