Excellent opportunity to join a global financial services leader offering career growth and be a key contributor in corporate tax compliance and strategy.
The VP-Corporate Tax responsibilities include:
- Corporate tax planning and compliance for international banking (US branch of foreign corporation).
- Corproate federal and state income tax return examination experience.
- Solid understanding and exposure to income tax accounting standards for US and IFRS GAAP.
- Experience with automation of tax provisions and tax returns with particular focus on state apportionment and unitary state filings.
- Extensive knowledge of FATCA and information reporting for preparation of annual tax information reporting and withholding payments.
- Responsible for the quarterly preparation of income tax accounting under US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Assist on US and global tax projects, Research & Development tax credit, transfer pricing, tax planning, etc.
- Accounting degree / CPA, MS Tax preferred
- 5+ years of U.S. corporate tax experience in banking, public accounting firm or large financial institution
- PSGL or similar reporting tools and Power pivots