Great Location Greenwood SC, Company is the leader in this industry. Position offers strong growth potential. High Profile
- The Manufacturing Engineer is primarily responsible for the daily operations of the manufacturing unit, providing detailed process and technical guidance for the Operations Team and identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements. Specific responsibilities include: providing detailed process guidance for the Operations Team in the execution of the production schedule; oversight of operations to identify opportunities for improvement; investigation and resolution of process and product deviations; development of process changes to accommodate new products; and providing support of and participating in project teams for facilities improvements.
- Keep consistent product quality and customer satisfaction
- Reliable production volume and execution of the production plan
- Manufacturing cost control and improvement
- Outstanding safety performance and consistent environmental compliance
- Build strong relationships with Manufacturing operators and supervision, Maintenance mechanics and supervision, Laboratory personnel, Project Engineering and Process Technology
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Process troubleshooting; Problem solving; Excellent oral and written communications; Time Management/Organization skills; Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a self-directed team; Commitment to plant safety, environmental and industrial hygiene practices.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Fibers/Polymer Engineering or equivalent.Chemical,Mechanical are OK
- Minimum of 5 years Fibers/Polymer manufacturing experience is desired
- Must have Process Industry, Chemicals, Fibers,Textiles, Polymers, Etc.
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience with the following is also desired
- SPC, Provox DCS systems; PLC functionality
- Safety and environmental policies, KMS, Aspen IP21, NWA and Operator training
- Basic understanding of PSM, SPC and ISO 9001 is also preferred.