This company is a global leader in aluminum engineering, manufacturing, and innovation. Relaxed yet professional culture. Health and safety of the employees are the TOP priority! Great Job, great Benefits!
And Tennessee is a TAX FREE state income state!!!
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator is responsible for identifying gaps and improvement opportunities for strategic and operational performance improvements as it applies to the facilities operations.
• Responsible for leading the development and sustainability of continuous improvement systems using Six Sigma methodology across the organization that will drive performance and profit to its peak.
• Approach to conflict resolution, giving and receiving feedback, and using a win-win mindset all come into play when meeting the challenges and opportunities of this position; identifying ways to engage and involve all plant personnel in the CI methodology and Lean Manufacturing approach.
• Must have the capability to win the trust and loyalty of Team members by treating them as partners and working as a team.
• Winning respect, influencing people, cultivating cooperation, and sensitivity to cultural characteristics at each plant site are absolute essentials to the success of this position.
• Work in a safe and healthy manner, adhering to all safety rules and practices.
• Represent the company’s core values of being committed, action oriented, innovative and accessible.
• Perform other duties as required that are in support of the site’s goals.
• B.A. or B.S. degree in an applicable field. A Business Administrative degree a plus. 4 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma management principles required. In the absence of certifications/licenses, the applicant must display a strong desire and prove capability to obtain these certifications during the interview.
• Proven experience and knowledge of 5s programs.
• 3 years hands on experience leading Kaizens, Problem Solving, or Continuous Improvement events.
• Skills in planning, organizing, establishing priorities, and managing multiple projects are required. Data driven, must demonstrate the ability to collect, process, understand, and apply data while leading process improvement events/projects.
• Tools required in completing assignments include all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio), Databases, and Visual Basic.
• Proven experience and knowledge leading Kaizens, TPM, Process Management, SMED, or Daily Management will be essential for this role.