We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for engineering projects including facility modifications, layouts, and production process modifications.
- Solicit the necessary quotes from several vendors for budgeted equipment.
- Coordinate day to day issues and project work such as equipment receipt and installation with the maintenance staff.
- Cooperate with the technical engineering team on process improvements and update operator instructions to reflect changes.
- Provide management with engineering drawings of new and proposed projects, plant layouts, and equipment modifications.
- Conduct time studies to continually expand and improve product cost standards.
- Provide timely and meaningful data for use by equipment which ensures time and quality delivery within the facility.
- Develop, design, and specify process equipment as required by the development programs undertaken by the department.
- Generate cost data and oversee the documentation of project activities.
- Upon implementation, provide the required support to production personnel for system acceptance.
- Assure projects meet safety, OSHA, and environmental requirements, and train operators on equipment and processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Two plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle changes quickly in a fast-paced environment.