This is a great opportunity to join a stable leader in the industry. This is also a great opportunity for someone with lighter experience that is in search of growth.
Our client is one of America's largest Building Materials company located in Fontana, CA is seeking a Buyer to join their Purchasind department. This candidate will be responsible for purchasing materials, supplies, or equipment for the business.
- Negotiate to obtain the best possible price/terms for total cost saving & company best interest.
- Perform the Purchasing services for the Plant Expansion and/or MRO (Maintenance/Repair /Operation) work at the right time, with the right quality, in the right quantity, and at the right price.
- Evaluate bidder(s)' proposal(s) document and specification, and analyze the prices, previous performance, commitments and indications of financial responsibility in order to recommend the most advantageous proposal.
- Verify the accuracy of Purchase Order (s) and/or Contract documentation in order to properly issue the PO/Award.
- Evaluate bid responsiveness, vendor(s)' responsibility and its performance by observing and monitoring market conditions and business practices.
- Perform job accountability and position function in terms of objectives, priorities and deadlines, and effectively communication, collaborate, facilitate the communication between internal and external contacts including Plant Users (e.g. Engineering Center, Maintenance and Operation Groups), Legal, Accounting, and, all other contacts
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- 1-3 years buying/purchasing related experience