a Reliability Engineer to work with our team in Ashland City, TN.
- Develop policies, practices and procedures that improve reliability and quality
- Establish and maintain a robust Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program
- Work with all levels of the organization to focus on safety, quality, and continuous improvement
- Develop equipment maintenance and reliability strategies
- Develop resolution plans for maintenance items in the plant working with plant management and maintenance teams
- Direct and manage Engineers, Vendors and Contractors for facility construction projects for cost efficiencies, reliability improvements, or capacity upgrades from design through project closeout.
- Develop, research, and deploy the latest technology devices and systems to meet customer's needs and facility operations.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Participate and lead cross functional working groups in support of the company’s Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) and innovation efforts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering
- +5 years directly related job experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical design and its application in automated industrial designs including motors, gears, mechanical systems, pneumatics, robotics, and vacuum systems
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.