Lead Engineering effort and help drive a World Class manufacturing operation. The Engineering leader will drive technical processes optimization to ensure the best possible quality while ensuring the best production rate possible. Optimized plant flow, process control, precision documentation, and reduced waste are the key focus areas for this role.
- Manage day to day Engineering and Tool & Die operations for the plant
- Recommend and lead capital and/or process improvements.
- Support day to day production on the shop floor to find ways to improve process control, cycle times, reduce waste.
- Responsible for establishing the most effective manufacturing process
- Owns critical process parameters to ensure quality and yields
- Drive installation of new equipment and upgrades through the optimization phase for on-time completion
- Responsible for quoting, coordination, scheduling, and incorporation of Engineering changes within prescribed budgets and time frames.
- Implement project schedules and plans
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school for Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of related experience in a high-volume production environment
- 5 years of management experience required
- Lean manufacturing/Toyota Production System experience preferred
- Casting Experience is a must-have
- Automation experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- Casting: 3 years (Required)