Our client is a Y-Combinator startup and is democratizing their technology in a way that lowers the barriers of acquisition, while also growing revenues. They are global, and rapidly expanding their North American footprint.
This Head of Sales role leads the Account Executive teams. This person will manage and oversee the sales operations for outbound sales. In addition to supporting the team and their pipeline development (helping them turn leads into customers), this person will also mentor them on how to build long lasting relationships and revenues.
- Be able to create realistic forecasting based on pipeline.
- Ensure executives are informed on the progress of those goals - be super comfortable using the Slack channel as the office bullhorn.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Be startup-friendly. Understanding the value of this and work with the focus towards everyone's mutual success.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Bachelor degree - and minimum of 6 years in saas sales, with at least 2 in management
- "Extreme Ownership" Confidence of being able to drive success in a startup environment
- Ability to forecast and support sales budget
- Able to hire and grow talent
- Accountability and Integrity