Supervises and develops a team of production supervisors to continually improve safety, talent, quality, delivery, production and cost performance. Manages and develops team of direct reports.
- Accountable for area’s safety, talent, quality, delivery, production and cost performance.
- Set strategy and vision for areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for driving cost reductions within area by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to develop and communicate business needs in collaboration with support groups.
- Conducts audits to include LPA, EHS, 5S, and others as assigned.
- Develops continuous improvement action plans within area of responsibility to meet daily performance indicators.
- Assist in the deployment of new employee related policies.
- Monitors capacity to meet the requirements of existing and projected customer programs.
- Ensures appropriate action and closure to open 8Ds are responded to within designated time frame.
- Drives a lean manufacturing culture including but not limited to 5S.
- Present in monthly KPI review to leadership team.
- Develops a monthly forecast and annual budget for review with leadership team.
- Lead/collaborate with cross-functional groups to understand opportunities and facilitate resolutions within other groups.
- Responsible to provide guidance and direction of individual goal development, talent development, succession planning and performance.
- Coach core team participants to drive KPIs utilizing pareto analysis and problem solving tools to include but not limited to A3, 8D, and Shainin.
Education & Experience
- 8 plus years of experience in manufacturing related field