2nd and 3rd shift Forklift Drivers
You will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment focused on safety and quality. Forklift operators will be trained to operate various types of forklifts to support operations throughout the facility.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- You must be able to work either 2nd or 3rd shift and be available for overtime as needed
- You must pass a drug screen, background check, and physical capability examination.
- The work environment is a manufacturing plant and is characterized by temperature extremes.
- This is a physically demanding job – you must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.