Manufacturing facility has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Electrician with experience in performing:
- Electrical installations using scissor/articulating lifts to install conduit and machine drops. All work must be in compliance with the National Electric Code.
- Troubleshoot equipment using meters, laptop and electrical schematics to identify problems with PLC’s, servo drives, AC drives and relay control systems.
- General maintenance and facility repair.
- Preventative maintenance on equipment and time tracking using maintenance software.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distributions systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Complete work orders and record necessary information into the Maximo system.
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation.
- Utilized blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Wiring, hook-up disconnects, switches, push buttons, circuit panels, breakers, suppressers, transformers.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Prefer 3-5+ years’ experience in an industrial setting.
- Must have knowledge of three-phase motors and control systems.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code.
- Excellent mechanical skills required.
- Have the ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations.
- Analyze and diagnose electrical problems.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues with HVAC units.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and is team oriented. Possesses the ability to prioritize projects and has a strong sense of urgency.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent knowledge from a comparable industry and have completed an electrical apprenticeship.